The Japanese Language Institute (JLI) has been teaching business and practical Japanese to business people, corporate trainees, families of expatriates, spouses of Japanese citizens, students and other foreign adults.
A diversity of programs, from daily to weekly
The Regular Program(9:00 a.m.-12:20 p.m., 5 times/week, visa sponsorship available)
→With a stress on business and practical conversation, it also emphasizes reading and writing.
The Part-time Program(Early morning, afternoon, evening, Saturdays, 1-2 classes/week)
→Business and practical conversation, news, JLPT preparations, etc.
Private Lesson (as-needed basis)
→Customized to the student’s needs
Diverse student backgrounds
- An even distribution of students from Europe-North America, East Asia and other areas.
- Trainees from corporations, organizations and colleges, as well as private learners.
- A forum for cross-sector and cross-cultural communication and for information exchange based on the common objective of Japanese learning.
From beginners to highly-advanced learners
- Mastering Japanese methodically, taking slow and solid steps at the basic level and gaining traction through the intermediate to the advanced levels.
- Focusing on practical Japanese conversational skills for the business and day-to-day contexts.。
- Providing business negotiation, meeting and presentation skills for the highly-advanced level.
- Studying relevant manners, etiquette, culture and customs.
- Located at the center of Tokyo: Yotsuya in Shinjuku City
- 3 minutes from Yotsuya Station on JR Chuo and Sobu Lines and Tokyo Metro (Marunouchi and Namboku Lines).