Protection of personal data
Since all personal date are processed by the industry standard CPI cryptographic technology, they are secure and inaccessible by third parties.
The School exercises utmost care in data management. The School handles students’ personal information strictly in accordance with the rules stipulated bellow.
- The School will not collect personal information without the consent of students. When the School asks for students’ personal information, it will specify the purposes beforehand. The personal information will not be used for any other purpose than those specified in Item 4 below.
- The School will not share the personal information of the students with a third party other than the agencies with which the School has signed appropriate contracts regarding security control measures.
- The School will not consign the management of the students’ personal information to a third party other than the agencies with which the School has signed appropriate contracts regarding security control measures.
- Purposes of obtaining the personal information of students
- To conduct classes and run curricula
- To contact students regarding School affairs
- To notify them of upcoming programs and courses
- To announce upcoming events and activities of the School, IEC or cosponsor organizations
- To e-mail or mail School newsletters