You may come and observe the class of your choice for the Regular as well as the Part-time Programs before you sign up.
- As a rule, prior to the try-out lesson, you are to take a level-check interview with the teacher.
- For the Regular Program, based on the result of the interview, the JLI office will arrange the date and time of the try-out lesson suitable for your level. You can sit for one period, i.e., 45 minutes.
- For the Part-time Program, based on the result of the interview, the JLI office will arrange the date and time of the try-out lesson suitable for your purpose of studying as well as your level. You can sit through the entire class.
* For the Part-time Program, as a rule, you may take up to and including 2 try-out lessons per term (not more than one lesson per course).
- Please be mindful not to be late for the try-outs. If you come late, you may not be allowed in. Also, try-outs are not available for the first session of the term or for classes running at maximum capacity.
- Try-outs of Regular Program and of the Part-time Program as a reference for the next term signups are free. However, if you sign up for the Part-time class after the try-out lesson, you are to pay for the number of remaining class sessions plus the try-out lesson.
Reservation for a try-out lesson