We offer a Japanese training program for corporate bodies such as companies and universities.
The client can choose one of two options: the JLI Training Program (i.e., the existing program at our school) and the Customized Training Program (i.e., specially designed to meet the client’s request). We are dedicated to providing a training program that meets the learners’ needs and conditions. Click here for a list of corporations and organizations who have trained with us
The JLI Training Program
You study Japanese with other JLI students in the classroom, including trainees from other corporate clients. Based on the common objective of learning Japanese, this program serves as a forum for cross-sector interaction, cross-cultural communication, and info sharing.
You will be choosing between the following two programs.
- Classes meet five times a week, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.
- You will learn business and practical Japanese, including reading and writing abilities.
- The classes range from basic to advanced levels (a total of eight levels).
- Depending on your learning plan, you will be eligible for a student visa.
- Classes are offered early mornings, afternoons, evenings and Saturdays, and meet once or twice a week at the students’ convenience.
- They are offered to meet the learners’ various needs and objectives, e.g., daily conversation, business talks, JLPT preparations, and current Japanese.
- From basic to highly-advanced, we offer a variety of classes.
- You will have the option of enrolling on a continuous basis as you make your progress.
The Customized Training Program
We specially design the program to meet the client’s request in the light of the learners’ objective, plans, proficiency level and venue of choice.
You will be choosing between the following two options.
- These lessons may be designed to meet the learners’ various needs and objectives, such as business talks, daily conversation, a presentation, reading a paper at an academic meeting, a job interview, JLPT, socialization, and cultural adaptation.
- They are for all levels of people, from absolute beginners to highly-advanced learners.
- The lessons will be available both in the classroom and outside at the client’s site.
Japanese Training at the Corporate Site
- We provide group lessons at the client’s site in response to its request.
* Numerous trainees sign up for private/semi-private lessons on top of the Regular or Part-time Program.
The application flow
For consultation and inquiry
Corporations and Organizations
Below are the names of major corporations and organizations who have received training.
- Ernst & Young
- Vinson & Elkins
- NTT DOCOMO
- Society of Jesus
- Catholic Diocese of Yokohama
- QVC Japan
- KPMG Tax
- Goldman Sachs
- JFE Steel
- Deloitte Tohmatsu
- Trend Micro
- PwC Tax Japan
- Ministry of Defense
- Boeing Japan
- Mizuho Bank
- Morrison & Foerster
- Morgan Stanley
- YKK AP
- Okasan Securities
- Marubeni Automotive
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Mizuho Bank
- SAMYANG HOLDINGS
- Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- Japan Petroleum Exploration
- Korea Express
- Tokyo Electric Power Company Holding
- Trend Micro
- NIKKEI MC ALUMINIUM
- Nichifutsu Boeki
- Japan Tobacco
- Nihon Tetra Pak
- Nippon Light Metal
- Japan Airlines
- THE FUJI FIRE AND MARINE INSURANCE COMPANY
- Nomura Securities
- YUSEN LOGISTICS
- Rikkyo University Williams Foundation