Nichibei Kaiwa Gakuin (hereafter the School) exercises utmost care in data management. The School handles the students’ personal information strictly in accordance with the rules stipulated bellow.
- The School will not collect personal information without the consent of the students. When the School asks for the students’ personal information, it will specify the purposes prior to obtaining it. The personal information will not be used for any other purpose than those specified in Item 4 below.
- The School will not share the personal information of the students with a third party other than the agencies with which the School has signed appropriate contracts regarding security control measures.
- The School will not consign the management of the students’ personal information to a third party.
- Purposes of obtaining the personal information of students
- To conduct classes and run curricula
- To contact regarding School affairs
- To notify upcoming programs and courses
- To announce upcoming events and activities of the School, IEC or cosponsor organizations
- To e-mail or send School newsletters