Custom tailored for the various needs of the student, the Private and Semi-Private Lessons will offer specialized tutoring in such areas as business conversation, daily life conversation, e-mail writing, presentation, job interview preps, Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) preps, Japanese culture, etc. The level will range from basic to highly advanced.
- We will structure the most suitable lesson plan in accordance with your objective, timeline and available time slot. We will work with you on both an individual and group levels.
- We will select textbooks and instructors based on the lesson plan.
- In addition to corporate trainees, we work with individual, non-corporate learners.
||Nichibei Kaiwa Gakuin Japanese Language Institute /
Off the NICHIBEI JLI premises (i.e., corporate and organizational offices）
|Private Lesson (One-on-one)
|1 hour (60 min)
|1.5 hours (90 min)
|2 hours (120 min)
|3 hours (180 min)
||¥ 7,200/1 hour
(¥ 3,600/1 hour per student)
||¥ 9,300/1 hour
(¥ 3,100/1 hour per student)
||¥ 10,400/1 hour
(¥ 2,600/1 hour per student)
- The tuition fee includes tax.
- There is no admission fee. You will be charged for the textbooks.
- The instructor’s dispatch fee (¥ 1,200) will be charged for each lesson given outside the school.
(Actual transportation expenses may be charged in case of a long-distance dispatch.)
- Please note that private lessons off the NICHIBEI JLI premises must be at least 90 minutes. We do not offer such lessons under 90 minutes.
- Semi-Private Lesson is available with your family, co-workers etc. if the purpose of learning and levels are the same.
- You can take a try-out lesson before the application.
- Try-out lesson is limited to 1hour (60minutes).
- If you sign up for the private lesson after the try-out lesson, you are to pay for the tuition including the try-out lesson. However, if you decided not to sign up, there would be no charge for it.